Our AcceleratED Bachelor's Degree Completion Program is designed to help you graduate in as little as 18 months so you can change or advance your career sooner.*
If you have an Associate’s degree or previous college experience, you can transfer your credits to accelerate your degree timeline and earn your Bachelor's degree completely online at an affordable $260 per credit.*
Next Program Start Dates
- Monday, April 6th, 2015
- Monday, May 18th, 2015
Transfer Your Credits and Save
We want to help you maximize your credit transfer and minimize your time to graduation. Our seamless transfer policies are designed so you can:
- Transfer your Associate's degree or previous credits from any area of study
- Receive credit for your general education courses regardless of when you completed them
- Earn credit for prior learning and military experience
It was really a seamless transition and a very generous transfer policy. The majority of my credits were accepted and as a result, I'm on track to graduate in 18 months.— Keli Manz, AcceleratED Student
Use our calculator below to see how transferring credits saves you time.
When I realized I could transfer my credits and finish my degree in a year-and-a-half, I knew I could accomplish my goals. My degree helped me get my foot in the door to advance my career.— Matt Newling, AcceleratED Graduate
Become a Successful AcceleratED Student
The AcceleratED Bachelor's Degree Completion Program is designed for motivated students who are ready to take the next step in their career and have strong time management skills. To succeed in your courses, you should be willing to put in the hard work in a fast-paced online learning environment and plan to:
- Take two six-week classes per session
- Attend your weekly live lectures
- Access your online courses daily
- Stay continuously enrolled
This is the ideal academic program for those students who have demonstrated superior academic and organizational skills. If you possess these skills, and want to earn your degree faster, enrolling in the AcceleratED program is your route to success.— Larry Cooperman, AcceleratED Instructor
Accredited and Trusted
Rasmussen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Higher Learning Commission
30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400
Chicago, IL 60602
Is AcceleratED Right For You? Take the Next Steps
To apply or learn more about our AcceleratED Bachelor's Degree Completion Program, fill out the form or contact us at 888-5-RASMUSSEN. We will contact you shortly to discuss your degree of interest and see if you are qualified and ready to take the next steps toward becoming an AcceleratED student.
To help make earning your degree more affordable, you may be able to take advantage of our NEW AcceleratED Scholarship* or through tuition reimbursement opportunities at your employer.
For tuition reimbursement opportunities, check out our tips to learn more about how to discuss these options with your HR manager, or click below for more information about our AcceleratED Scholarship.
Information on AcceleratED Program
Rasmussen College reserves the right to accept or deny credits according to policies outlined in course catalog.
Time to Complete
Time to complete is dependent on number of credits transferred and credits taken per quarter.
Cost Per Credit
Does not include $150 course resource fee.
Estimate for qualified individuals transferring in more than 60 credits. Actual time to completion will be based upon transfer evaluation and eligibility. Standard program pricing reflects part-time Bachelor’s degree pricing.
AcceleratED Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Rasmussen College will award new AcceleratED students a $1,500 AcceleratED scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded in a lump sum as a one-time credit against tuition in the last session of a student’s program immediately prior to graduation.
Eligibility guidelines for the AcceleratED Scholarship are as follows:
- Student must take a minimum of 12 credits in each quarter. A quarter is comprised of two AcceleratED sessions.
- Student must meet all Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements including a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Continuous enrollment must be maintained to receive the scholarship.
- Student must be enrolled in the final session of the program prior to graduation.
- The scholarship is available to new students, only effective beginning January 2014.
- Employees of Rasmussen, Inc. and their family members are not eligible to participate.
- The scholarship award is non-transferable, and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed. If the student does not start school or does not graduate, the scholarship will not be awarded.
- Rasmussen College and its agents assume no responsibility for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the scholarship award. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- This scholarship can be combined with the Rasmussen College American Hero’s Grant.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with the AcceleratED Partner Success grant.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with KS and MO AcceleratED pricing.